Hours,” but there are still a few
benefits to working in a place like this.
Part Time Teller
- Download Application (, 42KB)
Republic Bank has two Part Time Bank Teller position openings for the Duluth and Esko, Minnesota areas. Hours may vary from 20-25 hours per week.
Wage is based on experience, beginning at $9.00 per hour.
Benefits include Vacation, 401K, and free Employee Checking.
Teller functions to include but not limited to:
1. Process personal and commercial transactions;
2. Responsible for balancing cash drawer daily;
3. Cross-sell bank products and make referrals;
4. Answer customer questions over the phone and in person regarding accounts, products and services;
5. Opening and closing accounts.
6. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to lift 25 lbs. regularly and 50 lbs. occasionally.
7. Candidates must possess good math and communication skills while displaying a professional manner and image.
8. Basic computer skills and a High School diploma or equivalent required.
9. Ability to read, understand, and follow policies and procedures and make decisions based on guidelines.
10. Previous teller experience, cash handling, sales, customer services are a plus but not mandatory.
For more information please call or email Dawna Erickson: